2012: A Year in Review
This will be my last post of 2012.
What an amazing year it has been.
I have been through a lot this year. Relationships were built and destroyed. I have met some people I have gotten really close to and will be forever close to.
My faith has only grown. After going to leaders camp at Sonshine Ranch I have become serious about my faith. It take work to keep my friendship with Jesus up to scratch. Its still not perfect and it never will be but its a work in progress.
There has been things I wish I could go back and change, redo and stop, but thats not going to happen. I have to work with what I've got and trust in the lord with all my heart.
This blog has kept me going, knowing that people are reading, relating and replying to what I have been through. I am however running out of ideas. If there is anything you would like to see written about PLEASE tell me. I have a few 'Spiritual side of music' pieces written and will publish those over the christmas holidays.
Thank you all so much for the amazing year.
All the best for 2013
"Stay hungry, Stay foolish"
A year through a lens
What an amazing year it has been.
I have been through a lot this year. Relationships were built and destroyed. I have met some people I have gotten really close to and will be forever close to.
My faith has only grown. After going to leaders camp at Sonshine Ranch I have become serious about my faith. It take work to keep my friendship with Jesus up to scratch. Its still not perfect and it never will be but its a work in progress.
There has been things I wish I could go back and change, redo and stop, but thats not going to happen. I have to work with what I've got and trust in the lord with all my heart.
This blog has kept me going, knowing that people are reading, relating and replying to what I have been through. I am however running out of ideas. If there is anything you would like to see written about PLEASE tell me. I have a few 'Spiritual side of music' pieces written and will publish those over the christmas holidays.
Thank you all so much for the amazing year.
All the best for 2013
"Stay hungry, Stay foolish"
A year through a lens
Comments
Post a Comment