Your phrase!

**This is something a little different**

The holidays are almost over for some of us and for others who are going off to uni you have a little bit longer but sooner or later we are going back to school and for some back to a place of insecurity, a place where they really don't want to be, and thats all right, that totally acceptable and something very very normal but this evening (or whenever you are reading this) I want to challenge you.

I want to challenge you to think of a phrase or a word that represents the mindset you want to be in this year, the thing you want to focus on and aim towards achieving. Having something like a this can be beneficial and really help you get through the tough time at school or with friends or whatever it might be.

For me my word is 'Unconditional'. To show the unconditional love that God has for us through the way I act and the things I say. To keep up the bond that holds up my relationship Unconditionally, To love, respect and honor those in my life Unconditionally, to stick to my faith Unconditionally, to stand beside my friends Unconditionally but most of all respect and accept myself Unconditionally!

I got my word from Katy Perry's song Unconditionally but you could get your word or phrase from anywhere it could even be a bible verse.
So spend some time listening to music, ready gods word or whatever you do to reflect  and think about what you are going to focus on, what your phrase is going to be!

**Back to normal next week guys**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe

Trust