Camp reflections July

Sorry about not doing this in a while. Life has been really busy. 


I have just gotten back from camp.. I learnt so much. I really enjoy being around other Christians that have been through things like I have. 


One of the Word 4 U Todays on camp was "People may not remember exactly what you did or what you said, but they will always remember how you made them feel." 


How often it it that we remember what our mum made us for dinner or acknowledge them for dropping us of at the bus stop... I bet however that every time they do this you have a little feeling in yourself that little birst of happiness. We can do this so often. Even this second someone is doing something for you without you even knowing... 


I came home from camp today and in the car had a rage and burst into tears over something so small that I shouldn't have even noticed it. I said "I tell everyone that I live in a family that is so nice, they love me and would ask me before doing anything. This changes everything, you didn't even ask me, you just said YES!!!" After looking over this again I realize that I can give great advice but maybe I need to take some of my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe

Your phrase!

Trust