Change

How often is it that you think about the word change. Once, maybe twice a week and thats probably about weather you should change what you are wearing. I'm not talking about that kind of change. I'm talking about the serious change. Drastic changes in life's and beliefs.

People I mentioned or am soon to mention in the remainder of my testimony, have changed in the last weeks. This person who once loved the Lord with everything they had.

Times change. With the influence of the norm every thing can change. My life has changed since I started doing this. Stated sharing my thoughts, my stories all for the best. I make changes in peoples life's just as people have made changes in my life. But when people leave places of support, love and friends, things can change for the worst. 

If you think times are changing in your life. Maybe you are slipping away from God or have gotten into a bad relationship find someone, someone you can trust. Talk with someone. But most of all read you bible. It is full of advice. All you have to do is look.

Romans 12:2
Matthew 18:3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe

Your phrase!

Trust