Hold my hand...

So. Here we are at the end of another week. Im sure this week has had its up's and its downs. Did you go to God with the problems cause you know... he was there holding your hand the whole way.

Story Time

Mother: Please hold my hand
Boy: No mum... You hold my hand
Mother: Whats the difference?
Boy: If I hold your hand and something happens chances are that I may let go but if you hold my hand.. I know for sure that you will never let my hand go.


Lets say that we are the boy and God is the mother. I know that you wouldn't refuse to hold Gods hand and he wouldn't refuse to hold yours. 
If we hold onto Gods hand and times get tough there is a chance that we would let go and drift away. But if you have asked God to hold onto our hand he wont let go. Sure we might try and pull away from him but we wont escape. 

When we accept God into our hearts we are asking him to hold our hand. If we drift from him after asking him into our heart he dosen't leave. He stays there. Holding onto you and not letting you go. Think about it and be grateful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe

Your phrase!

Trust