The story behind this post. We all find inspiration do do something. I tend to find my inspirations in music. A lot of my posts have Youtube clips to the music that inspires me to write. This is inspired by Hannah Montana. I know right, what is a 14 year old Guy doing listening to Hannah Montana. Her music has some good meanings both in this world and if though about religious. We all take on hard times, times that will push us to our max, to our breaking point. We cant go through these ourselves. We need a safe place, a place of refuge. A place no matter what we have done and how much we have changed will accept us. For me its Sonshine Ranch. I all ways feel safe, secure when i'm there. Surrounded by people who love me for who I am. Your safe place might not be physical. It could be a mental place. I feel safe when I block out the world with music. It could be a person. I have a select few people who I can go to and talk to. The important...
**This is something a little different** The holidays are almost over for some of us and for others who are going off to uni you have a little bit longer but sooner or later we are going back to school and for some back to a place of insecurity, a place where they really don't want to be, and thats all right, that totally acceptable and something very very normal but this evening (or whenever you are reading this) I want to challenge you. I want to challenge you to think of a phrase or a word that represents the mindset you want to be in this year, the thing you want to focus on and aim towards achieving. Having something like a this can be beneficial and really help you get through the tough time at school or with friends or whatever it might be. For me my word is 'Unconditional'. To show the unconditional love that God has for us through the way I act and the things I say. To keep up the bond that holds up my relationship Unconditionally, To love, respect and honor ...
Have you ever had a friend that you called you bestie and you told them everything. Your biggest secret is now something that the person can use against you. You have trusted them with something important to you, did this friend show the same trust to you. We put our trust in a seatbelt that it will protect us if we crash. We put our trust in the teacher that they are teaching the right stuff. But how often is it that we trust in the lord. Is it because we cant see him or touch him. Maybe because we cant hear him speak the way we want him to. If we cant trust him with that little thing, how can we trust him with the big thing. We cant admit to him the wrong that we have done, we dont want him knowing what he already knows. Trust can take a life time to build up but only seconds to break down and another life time to rebuild. Have you broken someones trust that you spent a life time to create.
Comments
Post a Comment