Testimony PT.2

"It takes a boy to laugh at someone who falls over... But it takes a man to fall over and get back up again."
This quote will come up repeatedly in your walk with God, it has come up multiple times in the last week. Quite literally in fact. Are you the boy or the man in this quote. Who do you relate to. You will take some hits and falls in your walk and your life. But just remember to GET BACK UP. 
"No matter what people say, No matter what comes my way. If I fall to the ground i'm gonna get down get up, I get down get up." Rapture Ruckus "No Matter What"


Testimony PT. 2


I moved school at year 4 to a new local school in my area. Even though it was a new start for me I still didn’t manage to find anyone. I would sit in with groups at lunch but when it was time to play I chose not to play as it was normally soccer.
I felt alone and on the odd occasion I would cry. I started to walk and talk with the teachers at lunch but this just felt awkward. They were however someone I could talk to.
I never really found a true friend till year 7. I met this new South African called Anton. We were both techies and loved Apple. We never really like sport either. He then later introduced me to another SA called Nico. Nico is now my best friend and I can rely on him at all times.
When I first started coming to the Ranch in 2007-2008 I loved it. I couldn’t wait for my next chance to come back. I fell in love with the openness and the riding. On my second day camp I took home one of the wonder books. I never read it or signed up for the mail box club. 

Like me you are going to go through challenges in your walk, you might feel all by your self at times. Just remember that God is always with you. No matter what you have done or what you have said. He will only be one prayer away. He might not reply to your prayers straight away or reply to them in the way you expect. But he is listing and is always there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe

Your phrase!

Trust