Life with Christ

Don't let anyone say to you life with Christ is easy. Today was a drag. First someone I thought I could trust goes behind my back and now wont talk to me. Then the rest of my Badminton quit on me. This meant we had to default to DIO. UGH.

Anyway... Life without Christ might seem easy, you might be popular or have all the girls, but there will be something missing. You wont discover this until you become truly alone. At the moment if you are reading this it is for 1 of 2 reasons. Either you have been through struggles and want to find a way to get pass them. Or you are wanting to know if there is anyone like you and have been through the same problems as I have. You just need to know that you are not the only one going through the problems.

Over the next few weeks I will be uploading copies of my Testimony, this should help you see what I have been through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe

Your phrase!

Trust