Prayer
I'm sure most of you have cell phones. You know its that small piece of plastic that you have in your hands and don't let anyone else see. What do you use your phone for, texting your BF, checking twitter or Facebook or good old fashion calls. We use our phones to communicate with the people we care about. We communicate so well with friends but what about God.
Is he your number 1 on speed dial. The other half of your bestmate plan. AAAGod in your contacts. I'm gonna have a guess and say no.
In times of trouble and times of praise God should be the one you go to. It doesn't cost you credit or texts. He is your 0800 number in the sky.
If you don't know how to pray or who to pray to, Jesus gave us a good example in Matthew 6: 9-13
Prayer doesn't have to be in privet either. A small prayer to yourself before an exam can be so encouraging,
Like I have said so many times we as humans try and rely on our own ability to prevail but we cant do it without God.
Is he your number 1 on speed dial. The other half of your bestmate plan. AAAGod in your contacts. I'm gonna have a guess and say no.
In times of trouble and times of praise God should be the one you go to. It doesn't cost you credit or texts. He is your 0800 number in the sky.
If you don't know how to pray or who to pray to, Jesus gave us a good example in Matthew 6: 9-13
9 Pray then like this:
Our Father in heaven,Prayer is so important. Try and incorporate it into your daily plan. Get into a habit of praying before school, after school and before dinner. Its a great way to start of your day and end it. I know myself that I dont go into a time of prayer enough.
hallowed be your name.
Your kingdom come,
your will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our debts,
as we also have forgiven our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Prayer doesn't have to be in privet either. A small prayer to yourself before an exam can be so encouraging,
Like I have said so many times we as humans try and rely on our own ability to prevail but we cant do it without God.

Comments
Post a Comment