Public Faith

How public are you? Will you speak up when something is wrong, strange, bad. How about public speaking. What about sharing our faith with non Christians. That can be one of the hardest thing we can do. It may be because we dont want to be judged or mocked. It could destroy your reputation. 

Its a comine sight at school to hear people saying that God has been a big influence in their life's. But its not often that I see the same person acting like God has impacted them. It could be that they are scared of the possibilites or they just want to fit in.

32 “Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. 33 But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven. 

This verse can be scary for some but not being accepted by others is worse to some than not being acknowledged by God.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Safe

Your phrase!

Trust